This 90-minute highly interactive workshop will assist Teaching and Learning workgroups, teachers and school leaders in their planning efforts. Participants will explore the 10 Building Blocks framework, with a particular emphasis on the Engage Learners Block. Come ready to participate by working alongside other educators to:
- Explore strategies to build, deepen, and understand student engagement in remote, hybrid, and in person learning models;
- Take a deep dive with peers on the challenges and opportunities provided by different state and district guidance;
- Create actionable goals for your specific context;
- Work with and learn from peers in small break-out sessions;
- Access examples from other districts as well as related resources; and
- Learn how the 10 Building Blocks can help support your work for those critical first six weeks of school.
Engage Learners Deeper Learning Secondary & Elementary will dive deeper into this content, with a special emphasis on age group context. Please sign up for the session that best fits your context. These are open to all educators, including teachers and support staff. You do not need to have participated in a previous Engage Learners session to learn from this workshop.
Facilitated by Alisa Berger, Harvard Graduate School of Education, and thought leader on deeper learning, coaching and development, school design, innovation, and transformation.